Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Christmas Wish List

Ok, so this post is at the request of my husband. It's just a reference for him to come to for when he is trying to figure out just what to get me. So here we go. Specific items are linked.

  1. The part for my car stereo to accept auxiliary in for my iPod.
  2. Unused postage stamps - new, old, vintage. Any US postage stamps that are unused.
  3. Postcrossing "US-" Stamp
  4. Washi tape or decorative tape
  5. Craft Supplies
  6. Music Wish List - CD
  7. Gift Cards - FYE, Disney, Moe's, Panera, Dunkin Doughnuts
  8. This letter opener or a pretty vintage/antique one
  9. A corner curio cabinet for my Maleficent collection with light
If I think of anything else I will be sure to add to it, but for now this is all I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment