Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Mini Art Gallery


A few nights ago, after receiving a bunch of stamps in the mail, I decided to sit down and do something with my fast growing collection. I grabbed my smash journal that I am filling with letters and other miscellaneous items I'm sent from all over the world. The first page you open it up to was just a plain black page. I started laying the stamps out to see how they would look. After a few were down it looked like a mini art gallery to me. So I decided that I would go ahead and glue them down. I'll end up cutting more sheets of black card stock and doing a fold out to keep adding to the collection as well. I love looking at my stamps. I don't know why, but there is just something aesthetically pleasing about them. I hope I keep receiving awesome stamps from all over and maybe I'll get some duplicates to trade and sent to others as well. A huge thanks to anyone who has sent me stamps because I really do love and appreciate them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment