Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Part II

I made my way over to the ducks and to my surprise the line was much longer than anticipated, but since it was only 8:20 and they were doing a continuous rotation I found it to be worth the wait. I ended up waiting around 45 minutes to meet Donald, Daisy, and Scrooge.


Minnie was right across from the ducks and her line was very short with only about 15 people in line. I made it up to her about 2 minutes before fireworks kickoff. I started speed walking towards Fantasyland and Liberty Square. If the crowds inside the Diamond Horseshoe were the same during fireworks at the Halloween party then I would have my opportunity to meet the three new characters to the party this year.


As expected the Diamond Horseshoe was empty with all three characters I wanted to meet out. There were about 5 other people in there plus a few cast members. Which made it very easy for me to have one of them take a few photos for me with Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, and Clara Cluck. 





It was now 9:45 p.m. and the fireworks had just ended. I had now met with 19 characters total and met with each one on my priority list. So anything after this point was extra. I found this to be a great time to get a front row spot for Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas Time Parade. I've never had the chance to watch this from the front without people blocking my view. 

The parade kicked off right at 10:30 p.m. and since I was in between Frontierland and Liberty Square I was close to where the parade started from, which means I would finish watching it earlier than those on Main Street, and that would make for low crowds for the final hour of the party.



























One the parade was over I made way over to Adventureland and decided to get in line for Jasmine and Genie or Aladdin and Abu. There were only about 6 families ahead of me and Jasmine and Genie were out. After just a few minutes the switch came and it was Aladdin and Abu. 



No comments:

Post a Comment