Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Part III

With only forty minutes left of party time I made the decision to head to Princess Fairytale Hall. The Rapunzel/Cinderella line showed a ten minute wait and I though to myself how perfect that was and it would give me time to see Mickey Mouse on my way out for the night, as I normally do. It ended up being a 40 minute wait.

When I entered the room, this handsome fellow was waiting behind the door.


And these two were canoodling.


I met with Rapunzel and Flynn.


Then Cindy and Charming,


After meeting with royalty I made my way up Main Street, where it was currently "snowing". I toook a moment to take some photographs and headed to Town Square Theatre.





Mickey's doors were already closed for the night so that was it. It was time to go. My final character meet and greet count was 25 unique characters met. It was a lot of fun, even with me going alone. I had an absolute blast and can't wait for the Christmas Day Parade taping I'll be attending.



No comments:

Post a Comment