Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Stamps


This week on Sunday Stamps the theme is "Undersea Life". I came across these on a postcard I received. They come from a 2014 set called Sustainable Fish from Great Britain. These are just 2 out of the 10 available. Painted by an artist by the name of David Miller. The one on the right features a Red Gurnard and on the left we have featured a Dab. These stamps were released on June 23 of this year.

 Here is a link to learn more about the Red Gurnard.

Here is a link to learn more about the Dab.

3 comments:

  1. Two new stamps that I have missed. The Royal Mail now brings out stamps that people never see with the demise of the letter post. I shall have to look out for these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the protective camoflage on the dab!
    thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and now i know the english name of the tasty fish on the right!¨quite rare these days though

    ReplyDelete