Monday, August 18, 2014

Outgoing Mail August 19


Amara sent the above card to Thailand.


Silke requested her card be sent in an envelope. She had cats on her requested postcards so I thought this would be a cute and perfect pick for her from Florida. Sending to Belgium.



Danielle works in a prison and requested jail/prison postcards. I really wish I had one of the Old Jail in Saint Augustine, but I did not. Instead I chose this one of Castillo de San Marcos. I hope she likes it. This one is being sent to Netherlands.



Marie likes vintage postcards. I love this postcard for many reasons. One being the vintage feel it has to it. This one is being sent to Czech Republic.



In the above photo, the striped envelope is going to my penpal Karen in Hong Kong. The Stitch envelope is going to a Postcrossing user by the name of Shen who sent me some really cool things from China so I'm sending some things in return. The pink envelope is the envelope I put Silke's postcard in.

No comments:

Post a Comment