Friday, August 1, 2014

Down to 50!


Alright, we've hurdled the first 10 days of the countdown! Sorry I haven't posted anything the last couple of days. Work hours have been a little crazy. Anyways today I am sharing with you the Florida Grass Fed Beef Slider with Monterey Jack and Sweet & Hot Pickles. As for the beer, that would be the Cigar City Brewing, Florida Cracker Belgian-style White Ale. Both of which we're very appeasing. You can actually get the slider from one of the food trucks at Downtown Disney with house made chips. I've had them a couple times since having it at the 2013 Food and Wine Festival. I didn't see it returning this year, although there is a new grass fed beef slider this year with Pimento Cheese. Sounds interesting so I'll be trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment