Thursday, August 7, 2014

44 Days


Sorry it's been a few days on the countdown. I can't spend all my time on the computer everyday. Today I'm sharing one of my most favorite things to get anywhere. TACOS!!! There is nothing I love more than a damn good taco. Pictured above are two fine examples of just that. On the left hand side we have the Taco de Filete and on the right a Crispy Shrimp Taco. Of course I didn't eat the shrimp one. I'm not a seafood eater at all, but my husband loved and raved about how great it was. Every time the Mexico Marketplace introduces a new taco it seems to be a hit. I haven't had a bad, or even a "just good" taco from there. From the chipotle sauce and green onions, this one was just perfect. Since I've missed a few days more than I would have liked since my last countdown post, I'm going to share some photos of more Tacos from Epcot for your mouth watering enjoyment.

From the 2013 Flower and Garden Festival: Tacos de Carnitas topped with Tamarindo Salsa and Chicharron)

Food and Wine Festival 2013: Taco de Rib-Eye with Salsa de Chipotle

Food and Wine Festival 2013: Shrimp Taco with Purple Cabbage

From Flower and Garden Festival 2014: Taco al Pastor (Corn Tortilla filled with Achiote marinated Pork garnished with Grilled Diced Pineapple, Onions, and Cilantro)

No comments:

Post a Comment