Tuesday, August 5, 2014

All Caught Up

Well I'm officially caught up on posting all of my received postcards from Postcrossing on here. Going forth anytime I receive a new one with a postcard ID it will be posted in my Mail Call posts which will probably be done once a week. I'll be posting the rest of my husbands cards and my daughters cards soon. If you're not a follower yet, please go ahead and follow if you have a fondness for mail and postcards. I've picked up a couple pen pals and hopefully I'll be getting more creative with my mail art. Follow along with me on my journey. Tomorrow Amara and I are visiting Walt Disney World to check out the Frozen Summer Fun event and I'll be posting all about it when I get back. Now it's time for me to get everything together and ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment