Sunday, October 26, 2014

Outgoing Mail October 27

Well over the past week or so my husband and I have been out thrifting here and there. I shared about one spectacular find of old vintage postcards that I got an amazing deal on. I found another lot a few days ago while on vacation. This is the first outgoing mail with just a few of those cards. I'm so excited to have such a variety to pick and choose from!


Jason from Texas, United States requested odd cards. I think we can all agree this one is pretty odd.



Matia in Italy likes postcards with ships. This is one from the stack of vintage cards I found this past week. It's a very beautiful card.



Gunter in Germany requested city views of my hometown. How about the Dames Point Bridge over the St. Johns River at Sunset?



Another hometown view request from Anne in The Netherlands. I sent her this beautiful street view from St. Augustine.



This wild and eclectic card is headed to Ukraine. Another one from the vintage pile!



Polukeyeve in Belarus likes buildings and architecture. Hopefully they enjoy this interesting building design. 



From the Postcrossing forums, I recently tagged someone under the Disney topic. I hope Abra in California likes princesses.



And not too long ago I shared an image from the Postcrossing Facebook page on my own timeline. It showed a little person checking the mail and it read "Happiness is receiving a Postcard." or something very similar to that effect. A friend of mine commented that she "then is not very happy". I asked her for her address and hopefully this will bring her a moment of happiness.


Last, but not least, for my personal outgoing is a letter to my PenPal Zhang in China. Included is a 3 page letter, some stationery items, a magnet from a roadstop from our most recent road trip, and a pressed penny. I also decorated her envelope with quite a few stamps for her stamp collection.


This week Jesse decided he wanted to fill out his own postcards to send off. So here are his outgoings for tomorrow.


To Eva in Germany



To Cynthia in Spain. This is another one of those great vintage finds!



To Stassia in Belarus



To Joke in Netherlands



No comments:

Post a Comment