Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mail Call October 18

This past week was an excellent week for mail. I received a total of four postcards and a letter from my penpal in China and Amara received one postcard. 


I received my first postcard from Indonesia this week. That's another country to mark off the map! 



Received a nice vintage ad card from New York.



This one traveled from Germany.



I received ANOTHER vintage Disney postcard. I swear I love these old, vintage postcards. Also it's from my favorite attraction at Disney, The Haunted Mansion! So cool to get! This came from Illinois, United States.


And below is the great letter I got from Zhang Meng, my penpal in China. She sent some nice little goodies that I truly enjoyed!



She sent me One Yuan.


Also two bookmarks made from postcards.


Here below is a photo of two postcards she made, some stationery sheets, and the stamped envelope everything came in.


Oh and she also sent me this rad Frozen poster. I gave this to Amara to hang on her wall. So cool! I love Disney stuff from other countries as it's quite difficult to get overseas Disney merch here in the states without paying an arm and a leg for it.



Here is the one postcard Amara got this week. It came from Germany. Can you tell she likes getting postcards with cats on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment