Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mail Call October 11

I skipped last weeks mail call due to only receiving one postcard that week. This past week we received quite a bit more to make up for the lack of cards the week before. I hope you enjoy them.

I received a total of seven cards to share with you this week.


Friends of mine, The Preston Family, recently visited Dollywood and sent each of us a postcard from there. It was very kind of them and I especially LOVED the card I got. My family and I obviously love theme parks and rollercoasters so this was a cool card to add to the collection. Sent from Tennessee, United States.



From a mystery person in Japan.



From Hinka in Taiwan



From Faith in Nevada, United States



From The Eason Family in North Carolina, United States



From Oleg in Russia



And my favorite one I've received in this mail call comes from Katerina in Russia. Her handwriting is beautiful, the card is beautiful, the variety of stamps is great, and she nailed my most favorite Halloween movie. 


Amara ended up receiving two cards. She's been slacking a bit too in filling out cards to send so her received cards is about to greatly decline.


From Lusiana in Russia



From The Preston Family in Tennessee, United States


Jesse received only one card this week, and it was from our friends, The Preston Family. Jesse only likes receiving cards, but doesn't like filling the postcards out to mail. Once I have a good stash of stamps I may begin writing his and sending so he can receive cards he likes as well. Here is the one he got from Tennessee.


No comments:

Post a Comment