Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Incoming #1

Just as I am doing with the outgoing posts, I am doing the same with incoming posts. I have taken a real liking to my postcards and stamps. I wouldn't call myself a collector by any means. I just like getting new ones, I love the artwork, I love the mystery of it's travels. I enjoy reading what others write and seeing their unique handwriting. There is just something very intimate and personal about a handwritten postcard or letter that we are gradually losing with the likes of internet and social media. So here is incoming mail number one.

On October 24, My husband and I shared and celebrated our 12th anniversary. A wonderful family, whose friendship is very much cherished, sent us this card while we were away on vacation. The Preston Family are the ones who initially introduced me to Postcrossing and opened my heart up to a whole new world out there. Never did I expect this hobby to take over such a big part of me. For that I am forever grateful.





No comments:

Post a Comment