Monday, October 13, 2014

Outgoing Mail October 14

I took some time between yesterday and today to request addresses under Jesse's Postcrossing account since he hasn't used it in forever. I also went into the forums and did some tags in hopes I would get tagged in return to increase my incoming postcards. So I have a total of eleven postcards being mailed out tomorrow. After this batch I'm going to have to re-up on stamps very soon. I love having a variety of stamps to choose from to post on my postcards. Here's hoping all these babies make it to their destinations safely and timely!


Going to Olaf in Germany



Going to Tatyana in Russia



Going to Abby in Iowa, United States



Going to Lemeng in Italy



Going to Katherine in China



Going to Olga in Ukraine



Going to Gaisen in Hong Kong



Going to Elena in Sweden



Going to Kristina in Belarus



Going to Veerie in Netherlands



Going to Veronika in Czech Republic


No comments:

Post a Comment