Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Countdown Begins - Day 60

Today begins my countdown until my favorite Disney event. Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival Presented By Chase. This happens every fall over at Walt Disney World's Epcot. On the World Showcase side of the park tons of food and beverage marketplaces open up with tapas style dishes and drinks from all around the world. It's a great time to try new things and revisit old favorites. My husband and I use this time to celebrate our anniversary each year. It's much better than going to a restaurant and waiting. It's fun to eat and drink around the world and take in and enjoy the beauty inside this park. Each day I will feature a dish or drink we tried in a previous visit.


Pictured above is the Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Onions, Avocado & Cilantro and a glass of Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine. This has been one of my favorite dishes, probably in my Top 10 overall from the festival. I'm excited to see it returning this year at the Brazil Marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment