Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mail Call

After working a 12 hour shift at work today I came home to all kinds of awesome goodness in the mail! My order from Disney Movie Rewards came in and I was so excited. I got a set of 5 metal TV trays with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald Duck on them. I also got a Donald Duck luggage tag. A Donald Duck statue designed by Jim Shore for the Disney Traditions line. Lastly I got a plush Funko Maleficent doll for my growing Maleficent collection. She's so beautiful! 



Then I also received a bubble envelope with lots of goodies from Russia. Back in April I sent Postcrossing user SavinaDarya a postcard (US-2731370) with a matching magnet that had the same picture as the postcard. Today I received a gift back from her. Here's what she sent: An Angry Birds small stationery set that included a mini ruler, 4 mini erasers, 2 mini highlighters, and a pen. She also sent a postcard of two adorable little owls with a matching envelope that's even cuter than the postcard. She also sent a mini journal that will get much use and it's my favorite color, GREEN! And finally, tucked away in a little piece of buble wrap is a Russian coin from the 2014 Olympics held in Sochi. That will get put up in a safe place for long term keeping. It's little things like this that make mail call days so wonderful. This package truly just made my day!





No comments:

Post a Comment