Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Stamps


This weeks theme is beautiful landscapes. I like this stamp a lot because it reminds me of spending time in Alabama at my Aunt and Uncles house picking apples from their huge apple tree. We'd bake all kinds of apple goodies over the following days.

This stamp comes from Germany. It was released on March 1, 2012 to represent Spring in Germany, otherwise known as Frühlingsferien. There are 3 others in the series. One representing a different season of the year. 

6 comments:

  1. Hello and thank you for joining us this week with a lovely stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stamp that I haven't seen yet (and nice memories!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am notoriously in love with green spaces, this stamp appeals to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this really an apple tree? Not that it matters to appreciate the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe it is, but that's the memory that comes to my mind when I look at this stamp. My Aunt and Uncle had a huge piece of land with one single giant apple tree in the yard with a little white fence running down the side of the property line.

      Delete
  5. Lovely memory. I have the other seasons in this set but not the Spring one so nice to see it, always a beautiful time of year

    ReplyDelete