Tuesday, July 15, 2014

More Summer Fun

Every day that I have off from work I try to plan a fun filled day for either my daughter and I to do or for us to do as a family. If it's a weekday then it's going to just be my daughter and I. Last Friday we took a trip to St. Augustine. A beautiful city full of rich and old history. It is the oldest city in the United States afterall. We went to the shopping district because a.) we like to shop and b.) I wanted to load up on cheap postcards. I got 60 for only $12. Anyways, we walked through St. George street looking at all the shops. Had a nice little lunch at a Mexican restaurant called Fiesta Jacks Mexican Grill.



After lunch we did some more strolling and shopping. It was nice spending the day with my daughter. Here are a few photos from the trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment