Monday, June 16, 2014

Self Proclaimed Disney Lifestyler

If you were to ask any one of my friends where I spend most of my days off from work they would tell you Disney. I've been an annual passholder since November 11, 2011 and haven't once regretted it. I go to the parks every chance I get and I fall more in love with it every visit. It's a feeling that is difficult to describe and put into words. From the cast members who make the magic happen, to the food and the treats, to the overall experience. I simply love everything about Walt Disney World, Disney Parks, and everything and anything to do with Disney. You'll learn many things about this passion through this blog. I'll share tips on great character interactions, tips on planning your perfect vacation to the most magical place on Earth, and many more Disney secrets to have fun!


This is my daughter, Amara,  on our very first trip to Magic Kingdom. She had no clue what adventures she'd come to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment