Monday, June 16, 2014

HK-204065


Postcrossing Postcard ID: HK-204065
From: Hong Kong
Sent On: December 28, 2013
Received on: January 14, 2014
Days Traveled: 17 Days
Distance: 13,949 km (8,668 miles)



This was my first postcard received through the website Postcrossing. You can find a link over off to the left side bar under my Social Media links. It's a great site that allows you to connect with people all around the world via postcards, letters, and other forms of snail mail. I highly recommend becoming a member. You can write up to 5 postcards at a time as a beginner. Once you have a postcard entered as received your address goes out to someone else somewhere in the world. I've been a member since early/mid December and have received 68 postcards as of today. Go ahead and give it a try. It's fun! I'll be sharing my postcards frequently on here to show you how wonderful it is! And who doesn't like getting mail, that isn't bills of course?

No comments:

Post a Comment