Monday, June 16, 2014

And now for an introduction.

Greetings and welcome to my little corner of the web. My name is Trish. I'm 32 years old. Some things I enjoy are anything and everything related to Disney, postcards and letter writing, and spending time with people and being sociable. I guess you can say I'm an extrovert. I become overly bored when alone and thrive on interaction with others. I also enjoy going to concerts, although I haven't been to one in quite sometime now. I needed a place to let my mind wander when nobody else wants to listen. I can only post so much on my Facebook before my friends probably get sick of the constant flooding. I love food, music, and kindness. I hope you found this post because you've enjoyed the other postings of mine. I know I don't have any followers as I type this and get ready to publish, so the only way you're reading this is because I've interested you enough to go deeper within...and I thank you kindly for that. Leave a comment for me and let me know you stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment