Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Apologies

My American Bulldog, Kimono

I know I haven't posted much recently and it's not because I'm loosing track over here. I've been pretty busy in my offline life. I finally got around to reorganizing and cleaning up my arts and craft room in my house. It is now officially my woman cave. I recently gave my daughter half of my office for a homework station. Now that she goes to one of the top overall schools here in Florida she needed the space for her exuberant amount of homework she'll be getting. After the detrimental breakdown I had because I no longer had a space for "just me" I got to work with some help of my hubby and transformed the art room for just me. My husband has his garage space, the child has her bedroom and her own living room. So now I'll be able to go in there and create as much or as little as I want without the worriness of others messing it up. Before I'd go in there to do a project and would end up having to clean up after others and then not even feel like doing what I had wanted to do or I would just lose all motivation and leave the room. So that's all taken care of now.
On September 5th I took my mom to the Magic Kingdom for the day. I still have those photos to go through and post. Surprisingly she's only asked about them once since our trip. I'll hopefully get to those tomorrow evening and maybe a few other posts. Friday I'll be at Epcot for the first day of the International Food & Wine Festival. I have a handful of friends who keep telling me they want to go to Disney with me. They all have their own annual passes and every opportunity I put out there for them to go no one bites. I even put out there that if they tell me what day they can go I can just put in to be off that day and it's no big deal. Needless to say I will be doing yet another solo trip on Friday alone. Which is fine. I have just as much fun by myself as I would with someone else anyways. 
Well it's time for me to get heading out for work. That has also been another reason for the lack of posts lately. Yesterday was a long 12 hour shift for me. Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment