Thursday, September 18, 2014

Disney Trip With Mom


On Friday September 5 I took my Mom to the Magic Kingdom for the day. There was nothing special going on or anything and just seemed like a nice day to visit. We started our morning hanging out on Main Street U.S.A. for a bit while Mom drank her coffee. Our first fastpass wasn't until 10:30 so we had time to kill. We first went and visited Merida. 


After we met with Merida we rode a few rides and watched Mickey's PhillharMagic. This is one of my favorite things to do at Magic Kingdom and there is never a long wait for it. It stars my favorite duck, Donald.


We then went wandering around Fantasyland awaiting one of our Fastpass times to come up. I saw Gaston was out and figured Mom may like to meet him. Gaston, always full of himself, didn't fail at all.


We then went onto Princess Fairytale Hall for our Rapunzel and Cinderella fastpasses and met with them. Mom told Rapunzel about her Granddaughter who loves to paint as much as she does.


Then Cinderella asked us to find her Fairy Godmother and make sure she doesn't loose her wand. Apparently that happens a lot.


Mom mentioned to me that in all of the years her my Dad used to take me to Disneyland she never got to meet Peter Pan. So I took her on a wild goose chase to find Peter. They recently moved him from his meeting spot in Fantasyland over to Adventureland. I like the old spot much better though. I told her to ask him to crow like a rooster and of course, he do so very loudly.


After meeting some characters and riding quite a lot of rides it was time to say goodbye for the day so that we could make it home by a decent time. Here is Mom posing with one of the Jack O' Lantern Scarecrows they have up for Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment