Sunday, January 18, 2015

Incoming #85

Yesterday I received a small envelope from Australia filled with lots of little goodies. These kinds of parcels just make my day. This came from Viv in Australia. I got one beautiful postcard with a view of Cradle Mountain in Tasmania.



The stamps used on the envelope were three International Post stamps. The 10c one is a 2007 Maria Island stamp. The one next to it is a 2014 stamp commemorating a Royal Visit. The final stamp is a 5c 2006 Platypus stamp.


Goodies included were lots of little stickers which always come in handy for decorating postcards.


A 2015 Western Union pocket calendar.



And my most favorite part... TONS of stamps including quite a few duplicates which will go into a secret squirrel envelope and the rest into my stash to be added to my Smash Book.



No comments:

Post a Comment