Thursday, January 8, 2015

Incoming #64

I've been a little behind on my incoming mail, but hope to get caught up over the next few days between work and time off. Last week I received this parcel from Eels in China. I always enjoy getting these envelopes from China. Actually this is the first one I've gotten. The last two were Amara's. Anyways here is what the envelope looked like.


Stamps used were (from left to right): A 2007 "Torch Relay Beijing 2008 Olympics" stamp, A 2013 table tennis 2 stamp set co-released by the Chinese Post and Swedish Post. The first one featuring a female table tennis player and the second one featuring, six-time world champion table tennis player,  Jan-Ove Waldner. Under that set is a Chinese Space Station stamp, but I could not find any information on it.

Inside the envelope was a total of five postcards.







And the final two did not have anything on the back so I only scanned in the front side.


No comments:

Post a Comment