Monday, February 9, 2015

Incoming #95

On Saturday I received this wonderful vintage Disneyland postcard. The CEO of the Upjohn Company was a close friend of Mr. Walt Disney himself, which is why The Upjohn Company pharmacy had it's own spot on Main Street in Disneyland. It wasn't a real pharmacy, but more of a museum like place that hosted an array of history of pharmaceuticals Visitors were able to take a free sample of Unicap Vitamins with them. The Upjohn Company store stayed open in Disneyland from 1955 - 1970, a little before my early Disneyland years. 
I feel honored that Kait in California would share with me this old postcard. It will have a special place here in my collection and I will take good care of it. Thank you Kait!



Kait used a 2014 Vintage Circus Posters stamp featuring Carl Hagenbeck - Wallace Circus Clown.


No comments:

Post a Comment